Our mission in the Williams Field Boy’s Basketball Program is to create an environment that will promote our student athletes to grow as a team, as players, and most importantly as people. Success on and off the floor is a result of establishing a mentality that we can achieve more together if we use our individual talents to help one another.
Work Ethic – This is a constant in every aspect of our lives.
Continuity – Our program is continuously moving forward to be the best it can be.
Discipline – We demonstrate control and hold ourselves accountable.
Respect – We always respect ourselves, each other, and our opponents.
- Provide an experience for young men that will teach them the value of teamwork, hard work, discipline, and respect.
- Develop a reputation that is known for these four characteristics.
- Create a bridge with feeder schools.
- Provide skill and team camps for the youth in our community.
- Get involved in community programs to make Gilbert an even better place to live.
- Develop a family like atmosphere with all of those who are part of the program.
- Help student athletes achieve success in the classroom and prepare them for whatever path they choose after high school.
- Help make Williams Field High School a great place to be.
- The result of achieving these goals is success on the basketball floor.
*Building positive relationships with players, parents, the student body, and the community is what we are about.